Online Master of Business Administration
Franciscan's MBA Program ... Personal, Professional, Practical, and Principled.
We at Franciscan know that a successful and effective business leader needs more than knowledge. Students at Franciscan receive an MBA that ...
- is as formative personally as it is professionally
- cultivates virtue as well as practical skills
- respects the principles of the dignity of the human person
as much as it does the principles of the free market.
MBA Program Highlights
- Earn your MBA in just 15-24 months for less than $20,000
- Enjoy the flexibility of taking 1 or 2 three-credit courses at a time
- Explore business in light of a solid foundation in ethics and Catholic social thought
- Learn using the latest learning technology - podcasts, vodcasts, wikis, blogs, etc.
- Work with experienced faculty who have a wide range of professional experience
- Collaborate with classmates in diverse career levels and business positions
- Fully Accredited by the North Central Higher Learning Commission and the Ohio Board of Regents
Is this Program for Me?
Franciscan's MBA Program is designed for business professionals in all stages of their careers who are looking to advance to the next level and make a difference in their business.
The MBA Program is designed to make this degree possible for busy business professionals with family and life responsibilities looking for an excellent, flexible, and affordable MBA Program grounded in solid ethical and business principles.
Some of the people who would benefit from this program include:
- Lower level managers who plan to move up the organizational ladder
- Administrative Assistants who plan to move into leadership
- Recent business bachelor grads who want to move into upper management
- Non-business bachelor grads who want to improve their marketability
- Entrepreneur-minded folks who want to put their business idea into action
Take the Next Step
You should submit the following materials to the Graduate Admissions Office:
- Graduate Admission Application
- Official transcripts of all college and university work.
- Three letters of recommendation addressing your academic and personal qualifications,
- Official GMAT test results (the GMAT may be waived with evidence of strong undergraduate academic performance)
- A Statement of Intent (refer to Statement of Intent section of the application for further instruction)
- Résumé of academic and/or work history
1235 University Blvd.
Steubenville, Ohio 43952